When your business is looking at a move, the primary driver should be an ability to improve the the financial performance of your business from where it is at your current location. Whether that be by building equity in your own asset, lowering your occupation costs, increasing revenue by improving your visibility, or locating in a thriving business centre where your business will surely benefit from the synergies, networking, and potential referral relationships with the neighbouring businesses that will inevitably result, all of this is possible in North Nanaimo’s Pacific Station.
Pacific Station is currently home to some of Nanaimo’s fastest growing and most reputable professional practices. Each of these businesses has made an investment in a professional office space where they can be surrounded by like-minded professionals in a wide variety of industries. From our discussions with a number of business owners in Pacific Station, it sounds like in many cases the inter-development synergies and referrals have exceeded expectations.
So just who are some of these businesses located in this thriving business community? Let’s highlight a few:
- Raymond James: Kuehnel Wealth – Comprehensive wealth-management services
- Tiah M. Workman, Notary Public– Variety of notary services such as real estate transfers, will preparation, powers of attorney, estate planning, executorship of estates, etc.
- de Hoog & Kierulf Architects – Full-service residential and commercial architects
- Universal Mortgage Architects: The Nowik Team – Award-winning team of mortgage brokers who take an innovative, planning based approach to the provision of mortgage financing services
- Sorensen Trilogy Structural Engineering Solutions – Structural engineers focusing on commercial, institutional, residential, and infrastructure projects
- Cutting Room Creative – Award-winning full service salon – One of Vancouver Island’s best
- GW Solutions – Hydrogeologists – Specializes in Groundwater Supply and Protection
- SINO-CA – language and career tutoring school in Nanaimo, assisting students with English, French, and Chinese language skills.
- Family by Choice – Senior Support & Asset Management – Under a Power of Attorney agreement, look after legal and financial matters, and under a Representation Agreement, look after personal health care matters.
- Layzell, Dreger, Walton & Associates – Residential realtors with Remax of Nanaimo
- Harbour City Chiropractic – Chiropractic services, laser therapy, custom orthotics
- Core Insurance Solutions – Insurance Broker
- SRFAX – Fax-to-email service
As you can see, the development has already attracted a high-calibre of professionals, many of whom are at the top of their respective industries in this area. With the new phase offering spaces from approx. 2,000 to 16,000 square feet, the mix of businesses is only going to improve from here, as despite the diversified roster of businesses, there are still a number of industries unrepresented such as leading accounting and legal firms, as well as select medical/dental offices who would surely benefit from the synergies and referral relationships resulting from locating in this prestigious development.
For more information, please contact Commercial Real Estate Advisor Devin Jahelka at 250-751-0804 or email@example.com